Friday, December 31, 2010

Ok not a good start...

I know I have not posted in months. But I went back to work, had more surgery on my hand and have been dealing with life of being a mom who is over committed...lol

I am going to try to have goals and blog more and see how it goes.

Today is New year's eve. The day which I historical make tons of lists of what I want to do and never do any of it. This year i have decided to have goals but simple ones.

I dont want to Eat fast food. I want to cook all of our meals.

So Today instead of skipping breakfast I made this recipe from Pillsbury.com

Bacon-Cheese Pull-Aparts

(Really who doesnt love bacon cheese and bread?)

1egg2tablespoons milk
1(16.3-oz.) can Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky Layers Refrigerated Original Biscuits
1(2.1-oz.) pkg. precooked bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
3oz. (3/4 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
1/4cup finely chopped green onions (4 medium

I skipped the green onion

DIRECTIONS
1Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 11x7- or 12x8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In large bowl, beat egg and milk with wire whisk until smooth.2Separate dough into 8 biscuits; cut each into quarters. Gently stir biscuit pieces into egg mixture to coat evenly. Fold in bacon, cheese and onions. Spoon mixture into sprayed dish; arrange biscuit pieces in single layer.3Bake at 350°F. for 23 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into squares..

I havent eaten it yet but i will post later how it was...but seriously want doesnt beat easy and cheap food?

Love it.

Off to get the food out of the oven

No comments:

Post a Comment